Recent Comments From Loyal Peeps
- Please like us on Facebook!
- Haha, NewEgg misreading its audience... http://t.co/j8Uz4OlhNN 4 hours ago
- Spent two hours typing phonemes into an XML file for the yo mama song. Gonna reward myself with Game 'O Thrones and a beer. 1 week ago
- Horror game artists could get some inspiration from these nasty human skin sculptures! http://t.co/nyBaSi4h1y 1 month ago
- @codefoster So designers aren't still wearing trenchcoats? :) 2 months ago
- Surgeon Simulator - wish we had thought of this! http://t.co/gPZYjeFpcD 2 months ago
- @scoreoid When is the header sorting going to be fixed. It's been a month since it broke and it's still important. 2 months ago
- @Scoreoid That will be great, easily reviewing usernames for abusive language is critical. Thanks! 3 months ago
- @scoreoid I can't even log in using IE. Chrome and Firefox show me the scores, unsorted (seemingly in random order) 3 months ago
- @scoreoid Like I said, it's the scores section of the website, not an http API call. 3 months ago
- Hey @Scoreoid, scores can't be sorted by date (or sorted at all) anymore on the website, when will this be fixed? 3 months ago
- @jerrynixon For dev u should choose the worst piece of crap #winphone possible, since your app's likely to work on faster ones, right? :) 4 months ago
- Face Slapper user review (unedited): "This game seems like it was made by the woman from grays anatomy only slap men all women r innocent" 4 months ago
- @grytlappen Don't worry, it's a roll of the dice anyway. I've had apps that shoulda failed pass, ones that shoulda passed fail. 4 months ago
- @indiegamerchick In that case I'll be on it :) http://t.co/F3R7G1qV - Barf and Beer, Avatar Planking, Avatar Boogie 1&2, Face Slapper 4 months ago
- So, @indiegamerchick, are you gonna review developers in the same fashion you review games? :) 4 months ago
- There are some serious hardcore face slappers out there, high score is already 317138 by Wolverine21X. http://t.co/0sCbQVfa 5 months ago
- #VS2012 SP1 did nothing for us except give us this bug. Like getting herpes from a toilet seat. http://t.co/9yypQ1sX 5 months ago
- If your barely-gaming-related political rant can't fit in five tweets or less, time to resurrect that #blogspot action. 5 months ago
Posted on October 22, 2012 | No CommentsHere it is - the elusive comma-of-success!
Posted on August 10, 2012 | No CommentsBasically, ratings don't matter unless they're really, really high.
Posted on August 6, 2012 | No Comments...it’s the only game I’ve ever released that did *not* get failed by some random hater during review.
Posted on April 2, 2012 | No CommentsPrison rape is to Xbox Indie Game peer review as a gentle massage is to Windows Phone review.
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsCheck out this cool music video put together by band Stasis Chamber using Avatar Boogie 2:
Posted on February 22, 2012 | No CommentsNow that the game has been out for several months, there's finally a trailer for it!
Posted on October 27, 2011 | No CommentsThe goal: make people laugh.
Posted on October 22, 2011 | No CommentsAvatar Planking has finally passed review! Every review is a nailbiter for some reason.
Posted on September 1, 2011 | No Comments...you plank your avatar on all sorts of crazy stuff like feet, animals, and the Mars rover.
Posted on May 11, 2011 | No Comments...the street cred of actually being able to ship a game outweighs the street cred of writing your own music. Although on the street cred scale, they're both rated "mad street cred". As they say on the streets. Enter royalty-free music sites!
Posted on May 10, 2011 | No Comments"I wish a brown paper bag did come with this game so that I could put it over my head while I played"
Posted on May 3, 2011 | 6 CommentsI've been waiting to unleash this site until my art buddy took the awesome pencil sketch of a corporate logo I gave him and impregnated it with his seeds of artistic genius, gestating our combined creativity in the womb of imaginatory greatness until it burst from his fingers in a frothy afterbirth of corporate logo wonderment. However...